Leasing — is an effective investment tool that allows an enterprise, without diverting its own resources, to acquire and update fixed assets for entrepreneurial activity. Leasing allows you to get property in use and disposal for profit before the payment of its full value.
Lease or loan?
Leasing operations do not deteriorate the financial stability and liquidity of the company, since The balance sheet of the company reflects only the arrears of lease payments. The lessee’s ability to raise additional loans and credits is not reduced. At the same time, leasing payments to the due time is the same credit history as for a bank loan.
Benefits of leasing
Develop your business
Leasing allows you to save enterprise own funds and direct them to business development. And we will buy you the necessary property.
Maintain "loan attractiveness"
Receipt of property in leasing does not lead to an increase in borrowed funds, thus increasing the possibility of an enterprise receiving loan funds.
Easy plan budget
Monthly fixed lease payments allow you to plan your expenses efficiently.
Save time, strength and money
- You can quickly obtain funding for your projects with leasing
- All VAT paid as part of leasing payments is credited
List of required documents
Preliminary consideration of business proposals
This is the first stage of loan application consideration, the purpose is to determine indicative terms of financing for an investment project. The first stage is free of charge.
The second stage of your loan application consideration is to detect it for the subject of security, efficiency and payback, solvency and compliance of the legal status of counterparties with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The second stage is according to the examination fees.
Appendix 2. Submission forms of interpretations of payables, receivables, fixed assets of financial statements, information on existing loan agreements, information on large contracts (sales of products and / or services, main raw materials), information on the socio-economic effects of the project.docx
How to get leasing?
Fees for examination
- If the amount of funding is more than $ 1 mln at rate of 200 MCI;
- If the amount of funding is from $ 1 mln to $ 5 mln at rate of 300 MCI;
- If the amount of funding is from $ 5 mln to $ 10 mln at rate of 500 MCI;
- If the amount of funding is from $ 10 mln and more- 0,05% of amount funding;
- If the amount of funding is from $ 20 mln and more- 0,035% of amount funding;
Rates, decays and special conditions
- If the amount of funding is under $ 5 mln- 1% of amount funding;
- If the amount of funding is from $ 5 mln to $10 mln- 0,7% of amount funding;
- If the amount of funding is over $ 10 mln- 0,5% of amount funding;
Rates, decays and special conditions
|1||Tariff approved by the authorized body financing conditions on the initiative of the Lessee in terms of the lease term, leasing interest rates and financing amounts, terms, amounts and frequency of regular payments according to the schedule of payment of principal and remuneration, replacement of leased items and suppliers, as well as in cases specifically defined authorized body||
At the time of submission to the Credit Committee – 100 MСI (if the request of the Lessee is approved)
During submitting to the Credit Committee - 100 MCI (in case of approval of the Lessee's request) During submitting to the Board of Directors - 200 MCI (in case of approvaln of the Lessee's request)
|2||Penalty (fine) for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment by the Lessee of financial obligations (payment or reimbursement of payments and amount stipulated by the financial leasing agreement)||0.1% of the outstanding amount for each day of delay|
|3||Penalty for changing the location of realization of the leasing transaction of actions without the prior written consent of the Lessor, if the need for such consent is provided for by the Financial Leasing Agreement||1000 MCI for each violation|
|4||Penalty for improper use of leasing objects, transfer by the Lessee of Lease Objects or their parts for rent, use or subleasing, assignment of rights, obligations, interests under the Financial Leasing Agreement to a third party, or other actions by the Lessee without the Lessor’s prior written consent, if such consent is necessary stipulated by the Financial Lease Agreement||30% of the leasing object’ financing amount for each violation|
|5||Penalty for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of non-financial obligations not included in paragraphs 3 and 4 of these Tariffs provided for in a financial leasing agreement||400 MCI for each violation|
|6||Penalty in case the Lessee refuses to take the Leasing Object (s) into temporary possession and use after concluding the Sale / Supply Agreement of the Leasing Objects (s) with the Seller for any reason or reason||100% of the financing amount of the Leasing Object (s)|
|7||Reclamation by third parties to the Lessee in the amount of 10 (ten) percent of the Lessee’s own capital||Announcement of cross-default (non-fulfillment and / or improper fulfillment by the Lessee of its obligations under contracts to third parties or the occurrence of circumstances determined by these contracts, the existence of which calls into question whether the Lessee fulfills its obligations under the financial leasing contract)|
|8||Penalty for insurance of Leasing Objects at the expense of the Lessor, in case of failure by the Lessee to carry out insurance of Leasing Objects or non-compliance with conditions for insurance of Leasing Objects provided for by the terms of the financial leasing agreement||100 MCI|
|9||Penalty for late return of the Leased Subjects to the Lessor or untimely troubleshooting of a faulty unit of Leased Assets, its replacement.||30% of the amount of the unreturned, untimely returned / faulty Lease Object 500 MCI for plucked fillings from each leased object|
|10||Penalty for disrupting seals without the Lessor’s consent with the Leased Assets in respect of which the Lessor has decided to temporarily restrict the Lessee in the right to use them||500 MCI for plucked fillings from each leased object|
|11||Tariff / commission for the provision of certificates for third parties (on leasing debt balances, on the availability of the original documents of title by the Lessor)||1 MCI for each certificate provided|
The minimum cost of leasing objects has to be following:
- within the "Business Road Map 2020" state program — 80 million tenge (for light industry - 50 million tenge);
- по within the "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019" program: Support of domestic automakers — no minimum amount;
- within on leasing financing of national automakers (tractors and combines) — no minimum amount;
- another projects — 500 million tenge;
the minimum cost of leasing financing for national buses companies is — 100 million tenge.
Financial leasing interest rates are as follows:
- по within the "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019" program» — 5% per annum;
- по within the "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019" program»: National automakers companies — 3% per annum;
- within on leasing financing of national automakers (buses) - 7% per annum;
- within on leasing financing of national automakers (tractors and combines) - 7% per annum;
- another projects - rate is determined individually.
In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 5, 2000 No. 78-II “On Financial Leasing”, the minimum lease term is 37 months from the date of transfer of the leasing objects to temporary possession and use to the Lessee.
The maximum term is depending on the results of the project expertise (including the business plan for the project) and is not more than 20 years.
It should be noted that according to the following programs the term of leasing is provided following:
- within “National automakers Support” program- from 3 to 5 years;
- within on leasing financing of national buses - from 3 to 5 years;
- within on leasing financing of national tractors and combines from 3 to 7 years.
According to internal procedures of IDF JSC, project expertise is conducted in 2 stages:
A lessee can be a legal entity that accepts a leased asset for business purposes with a leasing agreement.
The Lessee can act within the following programes:
- National automakers support — any legal entities and individuals;
- leasing financing of national buses — any legal entities and individuals, applying the generally established procedure for taxation;
- leasing financing of national tractors and combines — any legal entities, farmers and farm enterprises.
“IDF” JSC is prohibited to finance projects in the following sectors:
- weapons production;
- alcohol production;
- production of drugs, narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances;
- tobacco products manufacture.