Unified Program of Business Support and Development "Business Road Map 2025"
The state business support and development program "Business Roadmap-2025" (hereinafter referred to as the Program) was approved by Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 24, 2019 No. 968. The program, which will be implemented in the period 2020-2024, will ensure a stable and balanced the growth of regional entrepreneurship, as well as maintaining existing and creating new permanent jobs.
Three main areas of the Program:
In the framework of this area, IDF JSC is the operator of the “long-term leasing financing” tool for entrepreneurs who implement and (or) plan to implement investment projects in priority sectors of the economy, as determined by the authorized body, the authorized body in the field of state support for industrial and innovative activities .
|Credit / leasing transactions of entrepreneurs applying for state support must meet the following criteria:||
1) the entrepreneur’s loan / leasing transaction should be directed to the implementation of new investment projects, as well as the modernization and expansion of production, including working capital replenishment, in accordance with the terms of the Program;
2) subsidizing interest rates and partial guarantees cannot be carried out on leasing transactions:
3) the loan / leasing transaction of the entrepreneur must be issued in national currency.
|Members of the Program cannot be:||
1) entrepreneurs engaged in the production of excisable goods / products, with the exception of projects involving the production of motor vehicles and the production of wine from grapes of own production, and the production of alcohol-containing medical products (except balms) registered in accordance with the law Republic of Kazakhstan as a medicine;
2) entrepreneurs planning to implement a project in the mining industry and quarrying, with the exception of projects for the development of gravel and sand quarries;
3) entrepreneurs / subjects of industrial and innovative activity, fifty or more percent of the shares (stakes in the authorized capital) of which are directly or indirectly owned by the state, national managing holding, national holding, national company (with the exception of the social and entrepreneurial corporation, and also entrepreneurs established under a public-private partnership agreement);
4) entrepreneurs, the form of ownership of which is registered as a private institution, and non-profit organizations.
|Reward rate||5% per annum|
|Cost of objects of leasing||not less than 80 million tenges|
|Lease term||from 3 to 19 years|
|Participation in own funds||at least 15% of the value of the leased asset|
List of priority industries under the state programs "Business Road Map 2020"
- Food production
- Production of mineral water and other soft drinks
- Technical services in the field of mining
- Technical services in the field of oil and natural gas production
- Technical support for oil and natural gas production
- Technical support for other areas of mining and underground development
Light and woodworking industry
- Manufacture of textiles
- Manufacture of clothing
- Manufacture of leather and related products
- Manufacture of wood and cork products, except furniture, straw products and weaving materials
- Production of paper and paper products
- Furniture manufacturing
Chemical and pharmaceutical industry
- Production of refined products
- Manufacture of chemical products
- Manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products and preparations
- Manufacture of rubber and plastic products
Manufacture of building materials and other non-metallic mineral products
- Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products
Metallurgy, metalworking, mechanical engineering
- Metallurgical industry
- Manufacture of finished metal products, except for machinery and equipment
- Manufacture of computers, electronic and optical products
- Manufacture of electrical equipment
- Manufacture of machinery and equipment not included in other categories
- Manufacture of vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers
- Manufacture of other vehicles
- Repair and installation of machinery and equipment
- Repair of finished metal products, machines and equipment
- Mounting of industrial machinery and equipment
Other sectors of industry
- Manufacture of other finished goods
- Electricity generation
- Treatment and disposal of non-hazardous waste
- Disposal of sorted materials
Information and communication
- Computer programming, consultations and other related services
Transport and storage
- Water transport
- Manufacture of chemical products
- Air transport
- Warehousing and auxiliary transport activities
How do I get a lease?
To get funding, you need to
List of required documents
Preliminary review of the business proposal
This is the first step in reviewing your loan application, the purpose of which is to define indicative financing conditions for your investment project. The first stage is free of charge.
The second stage of consideration of your loan application for security, efficiency and payback of the Project, solvency and compliance of the legal status of counterparties with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The second stage is carried out according to тарифам for carrying out the expertise.
Once all the necessary documents have been submitted, the Authorised Bodies of "IDF" JSC shall make an appropriate decision with respect to the Project. In case of a positive decision, the process of conclusion of agreements on provision of a credit instrument shall be carried out.
The minimum cost of leasing objects has to be following:
- within the "Business Road Map 2020" state program — 80 million tenge (for light industry - 50 million tenge);
- по within the "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019" program: Support of domestic automakers — no minimum amount;
- within on leasing financing of national automakers (tractors and combines) — no minimum amount;
- another projects — 500 million tenge;
the minimum cost of leasing financing for national buses companies is — 100 million tenge.
The interest rates on financial leasing are as follows:
- for the state program "Business Roadmap - 2020" — 5% per annum;
- for "Nurly Zhol 2015-2019": Support for the domestic car manufacturers — 3% per annum;
- for leasing financing of special equipment of domestic production — 3% per annum;
- for leasing financing of domestically produced buses - 7% per annum;
- for leasing financing of tractors and combines of domestic production - 7% per annum;
- for other projects - the rate is determined individually.
In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 5, 2000 No. 78-II “On Financial Leasing”, the minimum lease term is 37 months from the date of transfer of the leasing objects to temporary possession and use to the Lessee.
The maximum term is depending on the results of the project expertise (including the business plan for the project) and is not more than 20 years.
It should be noted that according to the following programs the term of leasing is provided following:
- within “National automakers Support” program- from 3 to 5 years;
- within on leasing financing of national buses - from 3 to 5 years;
- within on leasing financing of national tractors and combines from 3 to 7 years.
According to internal procedures of “IDF” JSC, project expertise is conducted in 2 stages:
A lessee can be a legal entity that accepts a leased asset for business purposes with a leasing agreement.
The Lessee can act within the following programes:
- National automakers support — any legal entities and individuals;
- leasing financing of national buses — any legal entities and individuals, applying the generally established procedure for taxation;
- leasing financing of national tractors and combines — any legal entities, farmers and farm enterprises.
“IDF” JSC is prohibited to finance projects in the following sectors:
- weapons production;
- alcohol production;
- production of drugs, narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances;
- tobacco products manufacture.