JSC "Industrial Development Fund" is a subsidiary of JSC "Development Bank of Kazakhstan" and is part of the structure of JSC "National Managing Holding "Baiterek". The Industrial Development Fund (formerly JSC “DBK-Leasing”) was established on September 6, 2005 in order to expand the investment project financing tools provided by JSC “ the Development Bank of Kazakhstan”.
In accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated August 18, 2020 No. 521 "On the establishment of the Industrial Development Fund", as well as within the framework of the Comprehensive Plan for Restoring Economic Growth, the Industrial Development Fund was established, whose activities are aimed at providing affordable lending to breakthrough manufacturing enterprises at a rate of no more than 3%, at the expense of funds, including those collected under the extended obligations of producers.
Financing import substitution projects and export-oriented industries in the manufacturing industry and infrastructure, in order to increase competitiveness and develop the industrial potential of the national economy.
Financial development institution that satisfies the demand of the business community in various areas of industry and infrastructure, as well as increasing the share of medium and high value-added goods produced in the country.
PRINCIPLES OF ACTIVITY
In its activities, the Company, based on its mission and current market needs, is guided by the following principles:
- Consistency with the tasks of the state industrial and innovation policy of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Implementation of projects with high socio-economic impact and high added value;
- Promoting the principles of sustainable development;
- Commitment to proactivity, transparency and ensuring the legitimacy of activities.
implementation of the state investment policy in support of entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan operating in priority sectors of the economy, as well as assistance in attracting foreign and domestic investment in the economy of Kazakhstan through leasing financing.
JSC "Industrial Development Fund", being one of the key operators of state and government programs, such as the State Program of Industrial and Innovative Development and the State Program of Infrastructure Development "Nurly Zhol", provides medium-and long - term financial leasing services in priority sectors of the economy for the state, such as manufacturing, production and transport infrastructure.
KEY DATA OF IDF SINCE 2016:
- Investments in the economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan through the FRP since 2016 - 835 billion tenge , including 253 billion tenge in 2021. Since 2016, for every 1 tenge from the Republic of Belarus, an average of 1 tenge of private investment has been attracted
- The authorized capital of the IDF from the beginning of 2016 to the end of 2021 increased from 92.1 billion to 104.4 billion tenge<-- (not audited)--> .
- IDF assets from the beginning of 2016 to the end of 2021 increased from 86 billion tenge to 889 billion tenge .
- The IDF leasing portfolio from the beginning of 2016 to the end of 2021 increased from 60 billion tenge to 624 billion tenge .
- Projects financed for 687 billion tenge ( 193 billion tenge at the end of 2021).
- The level of provisions in the Leasing portfolio was reduced from 4.1% to 3.4%
- Problem portfolio decreased from 1 billion tenge to 0.76 billion tenge
- Net income for 2021 amounted to 8.2 billion tenge .
information is presented on the basis of unaudited financial statements
Устав акционерного общества «Фонд развития промышленности».pdf
Правила осуществления деятельности АО «Фонд развития промышленности».docx
Аналитические отчеты и доклады о проделанной работе.pdf