JSC "Industrial Development Fund" is a subsidiary of JSC "Development Bank of Kazakhstan" and is part of the structure of JSC "National Managing Holding "Baiterek". The Industrial Development Fund (formerly JSC “DBK-Leasing”) was established on September 6, 2005 in order to expand the investment project financing tools provided by JSC “ the Development Bank of Kazakhstan”.
In accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated August 18, 2020 No. 521 "On the establishment of the Industrial Development Fund", as well as within the framework of the Comprehensive Plan for Restoring Economic Growth, the Industrial Development Fund was established, whose activities are aimed at providing affordable lending to breakthrough manufacturing enterprises at a rate of no more than 3%, at the expense of funds, including those collected under the extended obligations of producers.
Assistance in the modernization and renewal of fixed assets of enterprises in the industrial and infrastructure sectors.
- the leading leasing company of Kazakhstan, focused on leasing financing of investment projects for the implementation of the state industrial and infrastructure policy;
- an institute that promotes the e export/sale of Kazakh machine-building products within the framework of leasing instrumentsnts;
- an institution that promotes the development of the leasing market through joint financing of investment projects with financial organizations;
- an institution that is able to work with various mechanisms of the leasing instrument.
implementation of the state investment policy in support of entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan operating in priority sectors of the economy, as well as assistance in attracting foreign and domestic investment in the economy of Kazakhstan through leasing financing.
JSC "Industrial Development Fund", being one of the key operators of state and government programs, such as the State Program of Industrial and Innovative Development and the State Program of Infrastructure Development "Nurly Zhol", provides medium-and long - term financial leasing services in priority sectors of the economy for the state, such as manufacturing, production and transport infrastructure.
KEY DATA OF IDF SINCE 2016:
- Investments in the economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan through IDF since 2016 – 813 billion tenge, including 555 billion tenge for the period from 2016 to 2020, in 2021 it is planned to attract 258 billion tenge (including confirmed amounts in the Republic of Belarus). Since 2016, an average of 1 tenge of private investment has been attracted from the Republic of Belarus for every 1 tenge
- The authorized capital was increased from 22.1 billion to 104.4 billion tenge.
- Assets of IDF from the beginning of 2016 to May 2021 increased from 86 billion tenge to 700 billion tenge, an annual average growth of 52%.
- The leasing portfolio of FRP from the beginning of 2016 to May 2021 increased from 60 billion tenge to 496 billion tenge, an annual growth of an average of 56%
- Projects worth 494 billion tenge were financed (177 billion tenge by the end of 2020, 185 billion tenge is planned to be mastered in 2021)
- The level of provisions in the Leasing Portfolio was reduced from 7.3% to 4.1%
- Budget loans in the amount of 15 billion tenge and a commercial loan in the amount of 10 billion tenge were repaid ahead of schedule
- The problem portfolio decreased from 8.3 to 1 billion tenge
- Net income for 2020 amounted to 10.1 billion tenge, accumulated losses of previous periods are fully covered in 2019 in the amount of 6.8 billion tenge
Устав акционерного общества «Фонд развития промышленности».pdf
Правила осуществления лизинговой деятельности.docx
Аналитические отчеты и доклады о проделанной работе.pdf